Llys Glyncoed Extra Care, Ebbw Vale
£9.94 per hour
Do you love creating exciting, new recipes? Could you provide delicious and nutritious meals for our tenants? Would you like to progress in your catering career?
Linc Cymru has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Chef at our Llys Glyncoed Extra Care, Ebbw Vale.
Extra Care provide a safe and homely environment for older and vulnerable people to live as independently as possible.
Your role will be in a busy kitchen, which provides delicious meals for our tenants and sometimes their family and friends too.
You’ll be one of the friendly faces they see every day when they use our brilliant on-site facilities which include a restaurant, hair and beauty salon, spa room and gardens.
What does this Assistant Chef job entail?
- As an Assistant Chef, you will carry out a variety of kitchen duties, from planning menus within a set budget to deputising in the Chef Managers absence – no two days will be the same.
- Leading by example is key, so if you work in a ‘clean as you go’ way, this role will be perfect for you! Keeping the kitchen, dining room and equipment sparkly clean is important, so you’ll need to ensure that the team of Food Service Assistants keep on top of daily tasks to maintain excellent quality food and customer service.
- With a dedicated Learning & Development team, we will ensure you have all the knowledge you need to succeed and excel in this role.
What you can expect from us:
- 30 hours per week – 5 days per week
- Hourly Pay: £9.94
- 28 days holiday
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
- Free onsite parking
How do I apply?
If you are looking for an Assistant Chef job in Extra Care housing, we would love to hear from you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the team: email@example.com should you have any questions about the role of Assistant Chef.
The advert will close at 23:45 on Sunday 28th February. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we have received sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.