Registered Nurse – NIGHTS
Penylan House Nursing Home, Cardiff
Up to £17.31 per hour
Looking for a job as a Registered Nurse in a residential care home near you?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team in Penylan House Nursing Home, Linc’s fully redeveloped, modern, purpose-built care home in Cardiff.
Penylan House is part of Linc Care, providing residential, nursing, dementia and convalescence care, and has 75 single, en-suite bedrooms situated beside a large, landscaped garden.
The whole building exceeds CIW requirements with bigger bedrooms, wider corridors, large lounges and a high staff to resident ratio.
What does this care home job entail?
- You will work alongside our highly trained staff team of Care Assistants and support approximately 15 elders each night within a specially assigned ‘community’.
- Focusing on our elders’ often complex needs will allow you to build on your experience of working in Nursing and EMI care.
- You will take responsibility as a ‘named nurse’, giving you the opportunity not only to build excellent professional relationships, but also to ensure the care you give always respects the personal wishes and circumstances of each individual.
What you can expect from us:
- Full time (39.38 hours) and part time (22.5 hours) available
- Hourly Pay: : £15.93 - £17.31 dependant on experience and benefit package selected
- Rolling rota, so you always know what days you are working each week
- Up to 34 days holiday
- Free onsite parking & free uniform
- Enhanced Pension Scheme available
- Enhanced benefits including enhanced sick pay and maternity leave
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
How do I apply?
If you are looking for an exciting residential care home job in the not-for-profit sector and are passionate about delivering great care, we would love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the team: email@example.com should you have any questions about the role of Registered Nurse.
This advert will close at 23:45 on Sunday 14th March. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we have received sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.