Assistant Project Manager
Salary: £37,644 + Essential Car Use (£1,239)
Linc has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager to join our busy Development Team.
Linc has a strong reputation across South Wales as leaders in the field of high quality social housing, affordable home ownership, Extracare schemes, sheltered housing, nursing homes for older people and enterprise businesses. We have ambitious plans for growth and a commitment to maintaining and improving the standards in our properties. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager to carry out a variety of functions.
Duties will vary but will include:
- Assist the Project Manager in delivering high quality projects fully meeting Linc’s requirements and satisfying customer expectations.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the Project Manager, attending site as required to ensure the smooth running of contracts and high quality construction is achieved.
- Liaise frequently with the maintenance team to ensure that maintenance aspects of development are fully understood in order to minimise future maintenance expenditure.
- Liaise with customer stakeholders to ensure that relevant issues are resolved and public relations matters addressed.
- Assist in the development of Linc’s capacity to implement innovation and decarbonisation in design and construction to go beyond standard industry requirements to meet goals of the Well Being of Future Generations Act.
- Provide technical advice on initial design proposals to influence material selection and to promote optimum design solutions.
- Inspect works in progress and complete appropriate written records to ensure compliance with working drawings and specifications in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements and good practice.
- Providing accurate and timely written weekly reports to the Project Manager.
- Carry out snagging of completed units, to ensure that the property is ready for final inspection by the Employer’s Representative.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to arrange and attend the handover of the property providing equipment and operating instructions for use by tenants within required timescales so that client accommodation needs are met.
- Ensure rectification of defects during the liability period, to ensure that the Contractor has carried out his duties in accordance with the contract.
The ideal candidate will either be working towards their HNC or equivalent in a construction related subject. Site based work experience in the construction industry, some of which in a supervisory capacity is desirable.
Why join Linc Cymru as an Assistant Project Manager?
- Agile working hours
- “Essential Car Use” allowance
- 26 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
- Optional benefits including enhanced pension and healthcare
How to apply:
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are looking for a challenging role in a forward-thinking organisation, we want to hear from you! If you have any questions about the role of Assistant Project Manager, please feel free to contact the team: email@example.com.
The advert will close at 23:45 on Sunday 11th April. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.