Food Service Assistant
Ty Coch Nursing Home, Cardiff
£9.14 per hour
Looking for a Food Service Assistant job near you?
Linc Cymru has a fantastic opportunity for a Food Service Assistant at our Ty Coch Nursing Home in Cardiff.
Your role will be in a busy kitchen which prepares delicious and nutritious meals for our residents, and sometimes their visitors too.
Mealtimes are important to our residents; they are a time to relax and enjoy the company of other residents, visitors and Linc staff – and you will be the smiling face when they visit the dining room.
What does this Food Service job entail?
- As a Food Service Assistant, you will carry out a variety of kitchen duties, from preparing vegetables to serving food and washing up – no two days will be the same.
- You will be fully trained, so please don’t worry if you are new to this kind of role.
- Keeping the kitchen, dining room and equipment sparkling clean will be one of your duties, so if you work in a ‘clean as you go’ way, this role will be perfect for you.
What you can expect from us:
- 35 hours per week
- Hourly Pay: £9.14
- 28 days holiday
- Rolling rota, so you always know what days you are working each week
- Every other weekend off
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
- Free onsite parking
How do I apply?
If you are looking for a Food Service Assistant job in a nursing home, we would love to hear from you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the team: email@example.com should you have any questions about the role of Food Service Assistant.
This advert will close at 23:45 on Friday 30th July 2021. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we have received sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.
As an equal opportunities employer, Linc-Cymru is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Linc-Cymru.