Registered Nurse – Nights
Ty Coch Nursing Home, Cardiff
Up to £17.48 per hour
Looking for a job as a Registered Nurse in a residential care home near you?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our friendly team in Ty Coch Nursing Home, Linc’s modern, purpose-built care home in the peaceful suburb of Llanishen, in north Cardiff.
Ty Coch has 63 en-suite bedrooms, a dedicated entertainment lounge and is set in its own grounds. It provides the highest standards of accommodation and delivers 24-hour person-centered care and support.
What does this care home job entail?
- You will work alongside our highly trained staff team of Care Assistants and support approximately 15 elders each night within a specially assigned ‘community’.
- Focusing on our elders’ often complex needs will allow you to build on your experience of working in Nursing and EMI care.
- You will take responsibility as a ‘named nurse’, giving you the opportunity not only to build excellent professional relationships, but also to ensure the care you give always respects the personal wishes and circumstances of each individual.
What you can expect from us:
- Full time (39.38 hours) and part time (22.5 hours) available
- Hourly Pay: £16.09 - £17.48 dependant on experience and benefit package selected
- Rolling rota, so you always know what days you are working each week
- Up to 34 days holiday
- Free onsite parking & free uniform
- Enhanced Pension Scheme available
- Enhanced benefits including enhanced sick pay and maternity leave
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
How do I apply?
If you are looking for an exciting residential care home job in the not-for-profit sector and are passionate about delivering great care, we would love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the team: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about the role of Registered Nurse.
This advert will close at 23:45 on Sunday 12th December. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we have received sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.
As an equal opportunities employer, Linc-Cymru is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Linc-Cymru.