Human Resources Assistant (recruitment)
37 hours per week – agile working, excellent work life balance.
£24,558.00 per annum
Linc Cymru are offering the opportunity to join our busy team as a Human Resources Assistant (recruitment).
The successful applicant will deliver a stream-lined and customer focused recruitment service. Ideally, the successful applicant will have experience within similar role and be competent at handling high volume administration tasks with excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will be confident using all Microsoft Office packages.
The role focuses on recruiting new employees for the whole business, from care and domestic assistants to customer service advisors and housing officers – no two days will be the same!
Regulated by the Care Inspectorate Wales, our nursing homes require all new starters to undertake a high level of pre-employment checks. You will be expected to complete this process as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst having excellent attention to detail.
You must have excellent people skills, having the confidence to make job offers, both verbally and written, represent Linc at career fayres across South Wales, liaise with internal and external providers and support the HR/ recruitment department with any general ad-hoc administration tasks, as required.
You will need to build strong working relationships with colleagues across the business, current employees and potential applicants, therefore the ability to communicate effectively to different audiences will be key.
Key tasks include:
• Posting job adverts and responding to vacancy related queries
• Pre-employment checking – including DBS checks, obtaining references and right to work in the UK checks
• Adding new starters to cascade and produce contracts of employment
• Adhering to Care Inspectorate Wales pre-employment check regulations
Why join Linc Cymru as a HR Assistant (recruitment)?
• Agile working hours to suit your commitments including a mix of home working and office-based working across different Linc Cymru sites
• 26 days’ holiday + bank holidays increasing to 31 after 5 years’ service
• Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
• Employee assistance programme - 24 hour/365 days telephone-based support for employees and their families
• Optional benefits including enhanced pension and healthcare
How do I apply?
If you think you’ve got what it takes and are looking for a challenging role in a forward-thinking organisation, we want to hear from you!
The advert will close at 23:45 on 18th May 2022. We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
As an equal opportunities employer, Linc-Cymru is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Linc-Cymru.
We are aiming to improve the diversity of our workforce in Linc, specifically in Head Office roles. Therefore, if you consent to your diversity data being taken into consideration at the shortlisting stage and:
• You meet the selection criteria for the role; and
• You are from an ethnic background
You will automatically be shortlisted for the next stage in the recruitment process.