Full time Nights and Part time Days available – please use drop box to confirm which position you are interested in.
Nights - £10.58 or £10.70 with NVQ
Days - £10.00 or £10.14 with NVQ
- Full time (38.5 hours) and part time (16.5 / 22 hours) available
- Hourly Pay: £10.00- £10.70 dependant on qualifications
- Rolling rota, so you always know what days you are working each week
- 28 days holiday
- Dedicated Learning & Development team to support with any training needs
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working patterns (two week rolling rota)
- Near good transport links
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Free meal
- Opportunity for progression
- Perkbox discounts
- Access to Blue Light Card Scheme
- Wellbeing support
- £1000 bonus from Welsh Government if you join before the end of June
- Reimbursement of Social Care Wales registration fee for 2022
Have you helped an elderly neighbour before? Do you show empathy for other people? Have you helped raise children? And how did it make you feel?
If your answer is anything along the lines of ‘it made me feel pretty good!’ – you are the person that we are looking for.
Linc-Cymru is offering the opportunity to join our team as a Care Assistant, based in our Capel Grange Nursing Home, in Newport.
We don’t look at application forms just for qualifications or work history – we look for the person underneath all of that.
We provide the training - we can teach you how to do the role. The only thing we can’t teach is how to be a naturally caring person.
So if you check on your elderly neighbour, do the weekly shop for your family, help raise children, offer to help on school trips, you have what we can’t teach and we want you to join our team. With a dedicated Learning & Development Team, we will provide all the training you need, such as All Wales Induction Framework to ensure that you succeed and excel in this role!
The role (and our residents!) will keep you on your toes – no two days will be the same. From personal care to joining in with activities, this is a varied role that will send you home with a great sense of achievement and pride.
We offer full time and part time work so there is something to suit everyone’s lifestyle. Just let us know on your application form how many hours per week you would like to work. The shifts are on a rolling rota, so you’ll always know what days you are working each week – great for planning ahead!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
So, don’t delay – apply today.
Carer – Caring – Care Assistant – Health Care Assistant – Care Work – Care Worker – Student Nurse - Support Worker