Llys Enfys, Llanishen, is a high-quality community housing and care scheme for older people which has been developed in partnership with Cardiff City Council. The scheme comprises of a total of 102 self-contained apartments with a mix of 1 and predominantly 2 bedrooms.
Facilities at Llys Enfys include:
- Walk-in shower
- Fitted kitchen
- Space for personal equipment and additional support if needed
- Shared communal lounge
- Shared dining room
- Guest room
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Laundry facilities
What services are provided?
We want to ensure you have access to care and support when you need it.
- A lunchtime meal is provided by our on site catering team
- Housekeeping staff provide a clean and safe environment for you but can also offer cleaning of individual properties
- Independent Living Staff are available to ensure the wellbeing and safety of tenants is promoted and maintained
- Housing Related Support can be offered to tenants who need help with their tenancy
- RCT domiciliary care staff are based on site to provide your care package
What do the properties include?
Every property is decorated with a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. All of our bathrooms are wheelchair accessible wet rooms with fitted handrails and adaptations to make life easier for you. Non slip flooring is fitted, leaving you with the choice of flooring in the bedroom and lounge.
An appointed organisation is available on site and will provide personal care to those who have been assessed and meet the Council’s eligibility criteria. Within the scheme there are a number of flats which will meet the needs of varying levels of support.
The scheme design is in line with Linc’s high standards, and includes some features aimed at assisting residents with sight loss or memory loss to enjoy full access to the building. RNIB Cymru has been involved as a key partner in the design.