Maesyfynnon Extra Care Scheme is located on Club Street, Aberaman, just one mile from the town centre of Aberdare.
What facilities are at Maesyfynnon?
You’ll benefit from an excellent range of on site facilities at Maesyfynnon which include:
- On site restaurant which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Lounge areas for relaxing and entertainment
- Activity room
- Scooter Room
- Laundry room
- Secure communal gardens
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Spa room with adapted bath
- A winter garden to enjoy the outside, whatever the weather
- Roof terrace
What services are provided?
We want to ensure you have access to care and support when you need it.
- A lunchtime meal is provided by our on site catering team
- Housekeeping staff provide a clean and safe environment for you but can also offer cleaning of individual properties
- Independent Living Staff are available to ensure the wellbeing and safety of tenants is promoted and maintained
- Housing Related Support can be offered to tenants who need help with their tenancy
- RCT domiciliary care staff are based on site to provide your care package
What do the properties include?
Every property is newly decorated with a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. All of our bathrooms are wheelchair accessible wet rooms with fitted handrails and adaptations to make life easier for you. Non slip flooring is fitted, leaving you with the choice of flooring in the bedroom and lounge.