How do I go about finding a house exchange?

Speak to your housing officer to ask for a mutual exchange application form. 

I’ve found someone to swap houses with. What do I do next?

You will need to complete a Mutual Exchange application form. This can be found at: https://www.homeswapper.co.uk/ You must be on an assured or secure tenancy to qualify for an exchange.

When we receive your completed application, your housing officer will contact you to arrange to inspect your property and discuss the exchange.

How do I give notice to terminate my tenancy?

Normally, your tenancy agreement requires that you give us 4 weeks notice. If you have decided to leave us please contact us as we will need some details from you such as the reason for ending your tenancy and a forwarding address. Once the details have been discussed we will send you a letter confirming your tenancy end date and a jiffy bag to return your keys. It will also advise you of the date that your housing officer will visit to carry out an end of tenancy inspection.

I’d like to get a cat/dog etc. Do I need permission?

Speak to your housing officer and request to complete a Pet permission form. Unfortunately, we are unable to allow the keeping of dogs and cats in blocks of flats with communal entrances.

Get in Touch
Freephone 0800 072 0966
Head Office Address

Linc-Cymru Housing Association
387 Newport Road
CF24 1GG