I’m looking for…
Select Option
Homes to Rent

We provide social housing all over South East Wales and anyone over the age of 16 can apply to rent a home. 

How do I Apply?

Applying for social housing depends on the area that you wish to live. You will need to contact the local authority or council directly and complete a form to be added to a Common Housing Register (CHR) or Common Waiting List (CWL): 

We manage a waiting list for social housing in Neath Port Talbot. You can download an application form here. Please send your completed application form to contact.centre@linc-cymru.co.uk