We can assist you with a range of money matters
We can help you with:
- Getting the benefits you are entitled to
- Benefit appeals
- Estimates of any housing benefit entitlement
- Budgeting and referrals to specialist debt advice if required
- Advice on how to get access to affordable credit
- Access to saving schemes
- Advice on switching fuel providers to reduce the cost of your bills
- Information on reducing water payments
- Information on the warm home discount scheme
Speak to an Advisor
We can speak to you on the telephone 0800 072 0966 or can arrange an appointment to come to your home and speak with you in person.
Request an appointment today via our contact page or speak to your housing officer. You will need your name and address or tenant key.
If we cannot help you directly, we will be able to put you in touch with someone who can.
Warm home discount scheme:
Discretionary Housing Payments:
Welsh water HelpU scheme:
Welsh water customer assistance fund:
Welsh water switching to a water meter:
Other ways to get help
The Money Made Clear Wales website is a free resource which has been set up to provide useful information and support on a wide range of money matters.
For free, independent and impartial advice, the Citizens Advice Wales website provides lots of information to help you make the right choices, including debt problems, how to avoid losing your home and how to manage your finances.