30th March 2021
Here's what you need to know about our services to our customers following the latest announcements from Welsh Government.
What does this mean for our services, our extra care schemes and our nursing homes?
These are our current plans:
- Repairs and Maintenance Service – From Thursday 1 April, our repairs services will resume. To report a routine repair, please contact 0800 072 0966. As some repairs have been on hold during lockdown, we anticipate a high demand on our phone lines and we appreciate your patience.
- Visiting our nursing homes – Visits have resumed in our nursing homes. You can find all the details on their facebook pages, Capel Grange, Penylan House, Ty Coch.
- Visiting our extra care schemes-Visits have now resumed, please contact the scheme for further details
- Lettings – No change - these will continue.
- Planned Maintenance Services – These services will resume on 1 April
If there are further changes to guidance, we will continue to update you.