Update – Visiting At Our Extra Care Schemes
Being able to open to visitors once again brings us great joy and our residents are looking forward to seeing their loved ones.
Of course, it is critical that we follow strict infection control measures during these visits, to ensure the health and safety of our residents, visitors and colleagues.
- Visitors must sign in and have their temperature taken upon arrival
- Please go straight to your family members flat
- Visitors are only permitted to enter their relatives flat, the communal lounge areas are restricted for residents only
- Visitors must be part of the residents extended household bubble
- There is a limit of four designated people from an extended household who are able to visit the scheme, these people are not interchangeable
- The four designated people from the household MUST have their names registered with the Service Manager before the first visit takes place
- A maximum of two members from the designated household bubble can visit at a time. Children are not permitted to visit at this time.
- Please ensure you wear face coverings in all areas of the scheme, you are permitted to remove your face covering in your family members flat
- Please use the hand sanitizer station when entering and leaving the scheme
We understand that not being able to see your loved ones has been difficult and we hope that this news of our visiting arrangements brings you some comfort.