22nd September 2020
Update - Extra Care and Sheltered Visiting Changes
With the rising rate of infections across Wales, new restrictions are now in place throughout our extra care and sheltered schemes (excluding Cardiff extra care and sheltered schemes).
- From the 6pm on Tuesday 22 September 2020 all indoor family visits will be suspended pending Welsh Government guidance. The exceptions to this will be indoor visits for end of life, critical welfare visits and third part care visits
- Outdoor visits will be permitted, but must be booked in with the scheme manager at least 24 hours before the visit is due to take place. We can not facilitate any ad hoc turn up outdoor visits. Families will be asked to enter the scheme by the outdoor gate which leads directly into the garden. You must call the scheme manager to let them know you have arrived and they will arrange access through the side gate. The families must not enter the schemes for a pre-arranged outdoor visit
- There will be no welfare facilities available for outdoor visits and families must not enter the scheme to use the welfare facilities
- Linc can only facilitate outdoor visits Monday to Friday (No weekend visits)
- Immediate suspension of hairdressing and beauty services in Extra Care and Sheltered schemes
- The restaurants must be socially spaced of more than 2 metres. If tenants have formed extended bubbles, these will have to be suspended.
- Extra Care Guest Bedrooms are not to be used.
- Lettings can still be continue following the precautionary procedures. This must be done with caution.